01. Well, this day was a total waste of make-up.
02. Make yourself at home! Clean my kitchen.
03. Who are these kids and why are they calling me Mom?
04. A hard-on doesn't count as personal growth.
05. Don't bother me. I'm living happily ever after.
06. Do I look like a freakin' people person?
07. This isn't an office - it's Hell with fluorescent lighting.
08. I started out with nothing & still have most of it left.
09. I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.
10. If I throw a stick, will you leave?
11. You! Off my planet!
12. Therapy is expensive, poppin' bubble wrap is cheap! You choose.
13. Practice random acts of intelligence & senseless acts of self-control.
14. Bottomless pit of needs & wants.
15. I like cats, too. Let's exchange recipes.
16. Friendly checkout clerk. Thanks for keeping me that way!
17. If I want to hear the pitter patter of little feet, I'll put shoes on my cat.
18. Does your train of thought have a caboose?
19. Did the aliens forget to remove your anal probe?
20. Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.
21. Let me show you how the guards used to do it.
22. And just how may I screw you over today?
23. And your cry-baby whiny-assed opinion would be...?
24. I'm not crazy, I've just been in a very bad mood for 30 years.
25. If only you'd use your powers for good instead of evil..
26. minutes of tape erased here by accident>
27. Allow me to introduce my selves.
28. Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
29. Whisper my favorite words: "I'll buy it for you."
30. Better living through denial.
31. Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.
32. Suburbia: where they tear out the trees & then name streets after them.
33. Adult child of alien invaders.
34. Do they ever shut up on your planet?
35. I'm just working here till a good fast-food job opens up.
36. Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage.
37. I'm not your type. I'm not inflatable.
38. I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.
39. A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.
40. Stress is when you wake up screaming & you realize you haven't fallen asleep yet.
41. Mall whore: I can suck the numbers right off your credit cards.
42. Here I am! Now what are your other two wishes?
43. Back off! You're standing in my aura.
44. I can't remember if I'm the good twin or the evil one.
45. Don't worry. I forgot your name, too!
46. Adults are just kids who owe money
47. One of us is thinking about sex.....OK, it's me.
48. How many times do I have to flush before you go away?
49. I just want revenge. Is that so wrong?
50. I work 40 hours a week to be this poor.
51. You say I'm a b*tch like it's a bad thing.
52. Can I trade this job for what's behind door #3?
53. Okay, okay, I take it back! UnF*ck you!
54. Macho Law forbids me from admitting I'm wrong.
55. Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?
56. Not all men are annoying. Some are dead.
57. Too may freaks, not enough circuses.
58. Chaos, panic, & disorder - my work here is done.
59. A woman's favorite position is CEO.
60. Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.
61. You look like sh*t. Is that the style now?
62. Everyone thinks I'm psychotic, except for my friends deep inside the earth.
63. Earth is full. Go home.
64. Is it time for your medication or mine?
65. Did I mention the kick in the groin you'll be receiving if you touch me?
66. I plead contemporary insanity.
67. And which dwarf are you?
68. I refuse to star in your psychodrama.
69. I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks.
70. How do I set a laser printer to stun?
71. It ain't the size, it's..... no wait - it's the size.
72. Meandering to a different drummer.
73. I'm not tense, just terribly, terribly alert.
74. I majored in Liberal Arts. Will that be for here or to go?
75. How can a person be so stupid and still breathe...?
76. And you say bitch..like it's a BAD thing
77. Whatever look you were going for...you missed.
BACK TO JOKES
ÓARE INC. / PLEASE DO NOT COPY OR DUPLICATE THIS WEB PAGE OR IT'S CONTENTS IN ANY WAY WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE WEBMISTRESS